The Blog is Dawn's Crafty Cards and Friends (D.C.C & Friends) and the first challenge is:-
There are some lovely prizes on offer which have been kindly provided by
and also a:- TREASURE HUNT!
which will run until December, you can collect the letters of a secret code and enter the draw to win a fabulous prize! (More details on the Challenge blog).
For my card I used a Lili of the Valley image which I coloured using copics. I highlighted using polychromos and the used Sansador and paper stumps to blend. I used a Magnolia die for the fence, Spellbinders for matting, a memory box die for the sun and I created the lollipop hearts using my Craft Robo. The backing papers are all from Polka Doodles cds.
I would like to enter this in
1. Crafty Sentiments BLUE & ORANGE Challenge
2. Papertake Weekly All Things Girlie! Challenge
3. Crazy Amigo Free Challenge
4. Everybody-Art-Challenge Summer
5. LEJ Designs Challenge Anything Goes
6. Oldie but Goodie Flower Power Challenge (my magnolia die is over 6 mths old!)
7. Stamp N Plus Anything goes Challenge
8. That Craft Place Anything Goes Challenge