Who have provided a fab goody bag for the Winner! I used my paper to create a retro flower card (reminds me of my youth!) As usual everything was cut on my beloved Cameo :)
Please see the DT call below the image!
I also have some exciting news,
1. Each team member must have a blog and post regularly. You will also need a Facebook account. You are required to blog your project on the day that the challenge goes live and your post must include links to both the Challenge and the Sponsors website and would usually include a badge provided by the Sponsor.
2. Each team member is required to produce one project a month based on a particular theme and using Sponsors' products when provided. The project must be photographed and uploaded by the 28th of each month. If you are going on holiday please let us know in advance so we can get a Guest designer in.
3. Each team member will be given a number to comment on, please comment before the end of the challenge.
4. We would also ask you to enter other challenges with your projects so that our Challenge reaches different audiences!
5. Most of all we want this to be a fun, friendly group with good communication so we want you to be HAPPY to be on the team x
If you would like to apply for a position please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your blog and a little bit about yourself.
We can't wait to hear from you!!!
Denyse and Isobel XXXX