We also have a DT CALL for a number of places on our DT to begin with the first challenge of 2016 on January 1st!
To join our DT please add DT to your entry for this challenge. If you have tried before please try again, our requirements are:-
1. You need to have a blog and also a Facebook account (we run the group from a private FB group)
2. You will be required to produce one project each month. The themes aren't difficult and usually the sponsor will provide you with a digi image to work with (usually you get a choice as to which image you choose!) The project will need to be ready by the 28th of each month.
3. You will need to comment on challenge entries.
4. Every other month you will be asked to pick your choice of a winner and write a sentence or two about why you picked it (please click on the winners tab above if you want to see what is needed !)
5. You need to enjoy colouring as we work with digi stamps (we chose to do this so that we could work with people worldwide!)
We are a friendly group and as flexible as we can be (life does tend to get in the way of craft !) We really look forward to seeing your entries and hope to be in touch soon!
I really enjoyed getting my Copics out for this Challenge, although it has been so long since I used them , my colouring is a bit rusty! Once coloured I glittered the snowflakes and used decoart liquid glass for the Bubbles and Rudolph's nose. I cut extra snowflakes on my Cameo and glittered them and use saree twine (bought from Oxfam) to hang to jingle bells from the card. The greetung was cut from the new sizzix dies.
I would like to enter this for:-